BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♫ Wild Fire ♫

♪ Verse 1 :
 My love for you is like wild fire.
 It spreads so fast I lose all control.
 You are what I yearn for and now I got it all.
 Just incase you don't know....
 I will never let you go untill the last day of forever.

♪ Verse 2:
Rainy days used to be all sad and dreary.
But with you it feels so warm and cozy.
Your kisses and your tenderness are drivin' me crazy.
I tried not to think of you but that's not so easy.
You're the song that I can't stop singing... 

♪ Pre Chorus:
You're always giving me strength when I feel like almost breakin' down.
Whispering to me telling me tomorrow will be better.
Tellin' me it's okay you'll be there for me foerever.
So don't cry baby girl you'll be fine.

♪ Chorus:
A wish upon a star do come true.
Fairytales come after rainstorms.
Just put some faith in it.
Believe that miracles do happen.
And nightmares will fade just within a glint.
I won't stop believin'.

© Copyright stArwish anGel ™

0 comments: