BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

♥ Guardian Angel ♥

Sorry if I confuse u...
Really sorry if I hurt u...
Really really sorry I made u cry...

Sorry for being a jerk...
Really sorry for making u worry...
Really really sorry because I can't handle things well...

Sorry for being childish...
Really sorry that I ruined your surprise...
Really really sorry for making your life so complicated...

Sorry I shouldn't appear in your life...
Really sorry for always losing self control...
Really really sorry I dunno even know wad am I thinking sometimes...

♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥

Thank you for being such a good friend...
Really thank you for treating me so good...
Really really thank you for helping me everytime I'm in touble...

Thank you for cheering me up when I'm sad...
Really thank you for letting me realize I can put away my pass...
Really really thank you for being the one to let me vent on when I have to...

Thank you for all your sacrifises...
Really thank you for being so patient with me...
Really really thank you for giving me strength when I lose my faith...

Thank you for your guidance...
Really thank you for your love and care...
Really really thank you for being my compainion no matter I m lonely or not...

♥      ♥     ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥      ♥       ♥       ♥       ♥       ♥      ♥       ♥


No matter what you decide
No matter what u think

I will always be your Guardian Angel...always...

0 comments: