BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I surrender

I was reali mad at u...Why? Cuz I missed u too much...
I did not noe wad to do...
Then I made up my mind to take my dirty little revenge...
But the innocent smile of yours destroyed every plans of mine..
And the pictures of our past haunted me like ever before...
How could I ever resist you?
Didn't wanna hurt you or make you sad...
But I can't keep it in my heart forever...
So then I erupted juz like a volcano...
Pouring everything to you, felt both happy and sad...
But the tenderness of yours wasn't enough to cheer me up...

Luckily, I have someone to cheer me up..
I was happy after tat someone chatted with me...
No matter it's bitter or sweet,
this someone is willing to help me and acompany me...
Thank God I have both of you in my life =)

For you I will~

0 comments: