BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

=) I Must Smile

I dunno if u know that everything u told me is very important to me...
I dunno y, every little sentence and word u said stucks in my mind...
Can u imagine? All those things u told me before we go to bed through that 1 month+?
They are still spinning in my head...>.<...
Every smile on your face lightens up my day...
Every messages from you are like treasures to me...
Never told u that huh~ hahaha......
Many times I wanna go under the rain but I remember what I promised u...
It stops me from hurting myself...
I never knew that there might be someone like u that changes my life...
I never knew I would treat someone so importantly...
That's why I'll get lost sometimes...
Wonderin' what is my next step, wonderin' watcha thinking...
All this wondering might make me kinda down sometimes...
Then what u told me came to my mind again:" Don't cry la, smile. =D."
It really makes me smile again ^~^
Thank you rocker dude...>.<...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







0 comments: