BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am gonna admit it still hurts...

Well, it has been sometimes since that day
I told myself to be strong...
I told myself to get up and walk...
I told myself I can recover soon...
I told myself tomoro will b a better day...
I told myself not to give more pressure on u...
So, many times I hide my pain infront of u.
I dun wanna c u sad, c u guilty.
I swallow my tears not to make u worry.
I cheated myself saying I am alright.
Finally I realize, I shouldn't keep it to myself that...........
deep inside my heart there's still a wound...
It still hurts badly...
I am trying very very hard to stop the pain from affecting me...
Especially at this time when exam is coming soon...
I need to concentrate on my studies......

0 comments: