BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

I wish I can forget about tat......

My heart broke into pieces
I thought I'd always have u when I fall...
I never knew there's a side of u like tat....
I'm dissapointed...
I feel like a wall that's used to protect me has tumbled...
The thing that happened rite infront of me will haunt me for the rest of my life...
I dunno am I doing rite, helping u to hide it frm others...
This morning when I woke up, I tried to tell myself  tat was a dream...
But, I failed rite when I stare into the mirror...
My eyes are swollen, they prove I cried last nite...
I always thought u will be the one who guide me...but instead......haizz....
I noe u are guilty
What u had promised me, I'll have faith in u...
I'll built tis wall up again...
Please, please, please, dun let it tumble again...
I dun wanna c what we both dun wanna c....
U should b the one guiding me, bt nw it's completely different...

0 comments: